Indian Railway Recruitment – The Ministry of Railways has released a recently officially published notification for the recruitment of the post of Deputy Legal Adviser. 01 vacant seats are available for this post. Apply for this post, within 60 days of the advertisement date.
Indian Railway Recruitment Summary
|Notification||Indian Railway Recruitment || Apply Online for 01 Deputy Legal Adviser Posts|
|Name of The Board||Ministry of Railways|
|Name of The Post||Deputy Legal Adviser|
|Last Date||Within 60 days of the advertisement date|
Vacancy Details :
The interested and aspiring candidates will have a total vacancy of 01 seats.
Eligibility Criteria :
The interested and aspiring candidates must have –
Educational qualification degree in law.
Officer post of Central and state government within a mentioned pay scale.
Need to have at least 10 years of experience in a relevant field.
Salary Structure :
The interested and aspiring candidates after selection will get a minimum amount of salary of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- per month.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of the candidates is based on the skill test Or interview test or any other process.
Application Process :
- Enter the official website of the ministry of railways.
- After going to the careers tab, click on the respective job that the candidate needs to apply for.
- The job notification will be seen on the next page, read it carefully.
- The eligible candidates, next we need to fill-up the form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
A professional government job news writer with Five Years of Experience and a student.